Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 220.475 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 21% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,269,026 ₦ (10,292 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 2 hours ago)