Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.186 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 22% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,478,628 ₦ (11,106 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (7 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)