Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 259.349 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,871,117 ₦ (11,070 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (about 1 hour ago)