Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 266.978 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,093,375 ₦ (7,841 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)