Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Tripolis have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 219.765 NGN / LYD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,339,130 ₦ (10,644 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)