Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24236 NGN / LBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 53% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,748,649 ₦ (11,341,095 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)