Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23775 NGN / LBP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,428,742 ₦ (10,215,599 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)