Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23846 NGN / LBP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 38% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,301,064 ₦ (9,649,727 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 3 hours ago)