Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23404 NGN / LBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 50% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,594,374 ₦ (11,085,051 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)