Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20843 NGN / LBP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 28% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,400,154 ₦ (11,515,237 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)