Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 317.501 NGN / CUC *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,689,875 ₦ (5,322 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (34 minutes ago)