Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.207 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 45% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,075,542 ₦ ($b23,277) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (33 minutes ago)