Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.056 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,132,690 ₦ ($b21,349) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (5 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)