Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 419.072 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 10% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,850,731 ₦ (€4,416) in Trenčín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)