Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.230 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 12% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,650,227 ₦ (€4,836) in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)