Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.458 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 932,608 ₦ (11,887TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €10 (36 minutes ago)