Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.197 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,316,778 ₦ (¥1,037,614) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,870,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)