Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.838 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,084,826 ₦ (¥1,086,985) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)