Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.185 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,032,661 ₦ (¥952,035) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (42 minutes ago)