Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 443.563 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 60% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,563,594 ₦ (€5,780) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)