Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 440.234 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 59% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,390,155 ₦ (€5,429) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (35 minutes ago)