Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.814 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 65% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,274,017 ₦ (€7,780) in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,980,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)