Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.945 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 31% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,548,838 ₦ (€7,542) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)