Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 404.112 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 61% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,555,391 ₦ (€6,323) in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $79 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php15,000 (38 minutes ago)