Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 105.728 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,350,131 ₦ (12,770 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)