Cost of living comparison between Toronto, Canada and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,555 prices entered by 754 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 228.029 NGN / CAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,042,865 ₦ (C$8,959) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)