Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Torbat-e Heydariyeh have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01108 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,266,843 ₦ (﷼ 114,328,322) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)