Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Torbat-e Heydariyeh have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01015 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,820,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,192,161 ₦ (﷼ 117,469,338) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maputo costs 45,001 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 1 hour ago)