Cost of living comparison between Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Torbat-e Heydariyeh have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00982 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 890,605 ₦ (﷼ 90,728,654) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)