Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,641 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.232 NGN / JPY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,091,811 ₦ (¥956,700) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)