Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.837 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,681,403 ₦ (¥1,297,700) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)