Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.146 NGN / JPY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,978,615 ₦ (¥1,264,676) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)