Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10110 NGN / MGA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,104,292 ₦ (20,814,192 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (29 minutes ago)