Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11574 NGN / MGA *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 18% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,238,936 ₦ (19,344,917 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (26 minutes ago)