Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.103 NGN / DZD
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,480,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,232,054 ₦ (396,995 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)