Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.137 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 9% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,349,621 ₦ (430,253 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)