Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.128 NGN / DZD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,601,057 ₦ (511,851 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)