Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.958 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,266,609 ₦ (₨255,491) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)