Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.814 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,470,227 ₦ (₨305,383) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)