Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.600 NGN / MDL
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,460,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,222,590 ₦ (56,603 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.67 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)