Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.738 NGN / ALL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,247,084 ₦ (455,457 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)