Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.524 NGN / ALL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,379,388 ₦ (546,484 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)