Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.515 NGN / ALL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,280,935 ₦ (509,283 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)