Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.629 NGN / ALL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,389,058 ₦ (528,283 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)