Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.485 NGN / ALL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,371,875 ₦ (551,996 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)