Cost of living comparison between Tirana, Albania and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 563 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.436 NGN / ALL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 36% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,253,545 ₦ (514,506 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)