Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 607 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.312 NGN / RON
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,266,763 ₦ (14,184 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 800 (about 2 hours ago)