Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 88.649 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,570,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,226,335 ₦ (13,834 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)