Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 91.078 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,690,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,402,998 ₦ (15,404 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)