Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 667 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.012 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,312,666 ₦ (13,963 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (about 1 hour ago)