Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.342 NGN / RON *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,269,871 ₦ (16,005 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 3 hours ago)