Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.640 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 20% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,961,063 ₦ (元34,623) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)