Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.845 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,875,673 ₦ (元40,040) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)