Cost of living comparison between Tianjin, China and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 44.971 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 2,163,547 ₦ (元48,109) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)