Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.782 NGN / CNY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,995,168 ₦ (元37,097) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €23,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Poole costs £19,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stockholm costs 4,889 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rome costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,580,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)