Cost of living comparison between Thrissur, India and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.751 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 48% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,006,977 ₦ (₨211,971) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)