Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.565 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 34% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,050,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,354,308 ₦ (₨243,377) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)