Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.602 NGN / BTN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,283,519 ₦ (278,879 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)