Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.623 NGN / BTN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,779,379 ₦ (384,918 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)