Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 927 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 416.714 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,025,511 ₦ (€4,861) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,620,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)