Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 651 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 425.531 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,569,096 ₦ (€6,037) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,840,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)