Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 403.027 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,153,789 ₦ (€5,344) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,650,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (36 minutes ago)