Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 729 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 339.770 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,155,501 ₦ (€6,344) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)