Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,474,415 ₦ (€7,337) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (26 minutes ago)