Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 707 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 416.962 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 40% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,862,080 ₦ (€6,864) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,050,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (44 minutes ago)