Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 358.978 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,087,681 ₦ (€5,816) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)