Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 655 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.230 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,172,137 ₦ (€6,366) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (41 minutes ago)