Cost of living in Thane, India compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.629 NGN / INR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,492,442 ₦ (₨322,410) in Thane.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)