Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.728 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 13% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,490,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,298,079 ₦ (94,555₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (34 minutes ago)