Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.800 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,458,092 ₦ (123,566₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)