Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.521 NGN / UAH *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,602,776 ₦ (139,113₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)