Cost of living comparison between Tepic, Mexico and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.359 NGN / MXN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,288,296 ₦ (Mex$ 78,751) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €280 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $130 (34 minutes ago)