Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.898 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,460,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 931,007 ₦ (Mex$ 52,017) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)