Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47957 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,804,755 ₦ (CH$3,763,317) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)