Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.744 NGN / ZAR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,688,425 ₦ (R 60,856) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)