Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.813 NGN / ZAR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,467,331 ₦ (R 50,927) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)