Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,981 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 97.945 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 101% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,495,219 ₦ (35,685 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)