Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,648 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 100.860 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 98% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,369,813 ₦ (33,411 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)