Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,207 prices entered by 172 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 98.423 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 95% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,618,983 ₦ (36,770 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,860,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)