Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,649 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.830 NGN / ILS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 96% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,413,232 ₦ (34,190 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)