Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,552 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 101.181 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 123% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,814,541 ₦ (37,700 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,710,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 80 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)