Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.941 NGN / ILS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 80% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,521,565 ₦ (40,976 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)