Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.561 NGN / TRY
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,423,758 ₦ (18,597TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)