Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 358%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.585 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,951,894 ₦ (21,548TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,760,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)