Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 330%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.805 NGN / TRY *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 24% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,172,675 ₦ (21,990TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (39 minutes ago)