Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,246 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00971 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,463,635 ₦ (﷼ 150,740,423) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)