Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,362 prices entered by 459 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00991 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,430,892 ₦ (﷼ 144,391,208) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)