Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,356 prices entered by 454 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01041 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,585,902 ₦ (﷼ 152,366,519) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (42 minutes ago)