Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,669 prices entered by 397 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00970 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,485,963 ₦ (﷼ 153,186,709) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)