Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,396 prices entered by 445 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00971 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,517,833 ₦ (﷼ 156,312,661) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)