Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Tehran have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,124 prices entered by 323 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00978 NGN / IRR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,666,441 ₦ (﷼ 170,306,007) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)