Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.652 NGN / HNL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 15% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,097,837 ₦ (L 134,034) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,830,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)