Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.101 NGN / HNL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 7% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,085,263 ₦ (L 147,885) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 2 hours ago)