Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 144.873 NGN / GEL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,730,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,287,288 ₦ (8,886 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (29 minutes ago)