Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 644 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 133.884 NGN / GEL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 31% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,408,478 ₦ (10,520 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)