Cost of living comparison between Tbilisi, Georgia and Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.230 NGN / GEL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 44% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,321,349 ₦ (10,810 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)