Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.257 NGN / GEL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 42% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,135,851 ₦ (9,291 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)