Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 949 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 131.302 NGN / GEL *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 25% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,439,547 ₦ (10,964 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)