Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.897 NGN / MYR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,384,305 ₦ (RM19,525) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (30 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (38 minutes ago)