Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 410 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04395 NGN / UZS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 60% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 597,809 ₦ (13,601,394 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)