Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09707 NGN / UZS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 11% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,392,194 ₦ (14,341,807 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (about 1 hour ago)