Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08583 NGN / UZS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,470,010 ₦ (17,126,788 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,617 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)