Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08447 NGN / UZS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 20% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,629,974 ₦ (19,295,647 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)