Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09403 NGN / UZS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 16% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,577,817 ₦ (16,779,963 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)