Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04404 NGN / UZS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 56% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 825,642 ₦ (18,745,557 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)