Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja and Tashkent have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja or the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08635 NGN / UZS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,356,796 ₦ (15,712,317 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)