Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.803 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 12% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,867,159 ₦ (€4,458) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (20 minutes ago)