Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 429.187 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,224,765 ₦ (€5,184) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)