Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.645 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,171,969 ₦ (€4,940) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,670,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)