Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.121 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,401,902 ₦ (18,178 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Žilina costs €0.55 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Puno costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)