Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 96.182 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,378,830 ₦ (14,336 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (40 minutes ago)