Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.345 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,442,729 ₦ (18,183 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)