Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.554 NGN / PLN *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,346,292 ₦ (15,922 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (35 minutes ago)