Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 98.335 NGN / PLN
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,810,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,484,775 ₦ (15,099 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs $3.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 70 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamilton costs BD$0.20 (about 1 hour ago)