Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.877 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,306,656 ₦ (Php189,993) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 12 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (36 minutes ago)