Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.302 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,092,689 ₦ (Php173,374) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)