Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.028 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,990,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,556,341 ₦ (Php221,452) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Recife costs R$ 6 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)