Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.265 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,283,450 ₦ (Php204,862) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (23 minutes ago)