Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.833 NGN / PHP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,303,732 ₦ (Php190,802) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)