Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 294 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.727 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,770,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,273,692 ₦ (Php189,346) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)