Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.531 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 23% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,030,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,559,680 ₦ ($b30,267) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (39 minutes ago)