Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 341 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.334 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,610,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,141,163 ₦ ($b21,806) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (30 minutes ago)