Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.782 NGN / BOB *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 30% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,358,871 ₦ ($b29,681) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)