Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.039 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,740,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,229,051 ₦ ($b23,618) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $19,980 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)