Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 441.138 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,420,206 ₦ (€5,486) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,720,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)