Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 416.133 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,236,610 ₦ (€5,375) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,630,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)