Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.008 NGN / MAD *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,978,338 ₦ (52,050 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,890,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (about 1 hour ago)