Cost of living in Tanga, Tanzania compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14437 NGN / TZS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tanga (Tanzania) is 21% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,538,001 ₦ (10,653,350 Shilling) in Tanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)