Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 337.245 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 53% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,997,767 ₦ (€8,889) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)