Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 438.252 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 107% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,315,685 ₦ (€7,566) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bristol costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)