Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 401.340 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 86% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 3,500,341 ₦ (€8,722) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)