Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.883 NGN / GHS
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 28% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,640,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,177,809 ₦ (GH₵14,562) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)