Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.851 NGN / GHS *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 29% cheaper than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,339,501 ₦ (GH₵17,895) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (about 1 hour ago)