Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 763 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.729 NGN / EUR *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 27% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,392,656 ₦ (€5,687) in Tallinn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,880,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)