Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.561 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, you would need at least 1,669,639 ₦ (CH$2,976,155) in Talcahuano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500,000 ₦ in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)