Cost of living in Talcahuano, Chile compared to Abuja, Nigeria
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48220 NGN / CLP *
Do you live in Abuja? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talcahuano (Chile) is about the same as in Abuja (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ₦ in Abuja you would need to make just about 1,852,483 ₦ (CH$3,841,696) in Talcahuano.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)